This event highlights how leading projects and institutions are using blockchain tech to bring about structural changes within the financial ecosystem. And – most importantly – how upcoming regulation is making it clear what the next how steps will look.
Through the we aim to provide examples and answers on the following topics:
1. Which are the most relevant developments in the custodial services ecosystem?
2. How scalable and secure are these digital asset management technology platforms?
3. What is the regulatory roadmap for blockchain infrastructure solution providers e.g custody providers over the next few years?
4. Who are the crucial players in the German-speaking markets and which financial institutions are best prepared to lead the token economy?
5. Lastly an overview on other new fintech innovations that aim to streamline payment services and other aspects within the financial ecosystem.
Through the participation of 6 hand-picked, seasoned companies from the blockchain and fintech sector, we are aiming to broaden the discussion as well as drive trust and accelerate the adoption of digital assets by institutional clients. We believe this could lead to a truly open global financial system as envisioned by blockchain and lead to greater innovation, and efficiency within the global financial system.
1. Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Head of the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center
2. Dr. Matthias Hirtschulz, Senior Manager, d-fine GmbH
3. Alexander Koppel, CEO, Riddle&Code
4. Jens Hermann Paulsen, Manager, Deloitte Consulting, Germany
5. Benjamin Horvath, Managing Director, Blockrocket
6. Dominik Friedel, Business Development Manager, NTT
7. RTX21, To be announced soon
8. Panel discussions speakers from financial institutions (to be announced soon)
13:00 Blockchain technology: The emergence of future capital markets?(Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, Frankfurt School Blockchain Center)
13:25 Implementation of a custodial solution for institutional partners (Dr. Matthias Hirtschulz, d-fine)
13:50 How Riddle&Code brings trust to the token economy: building custodial wallets and digital asset management solutions for Swiss banks, German car manufacturers and European utility companies (Alexander Koppel, Riddle&Code)
14:15 Setting the scene – the changing regulatory landscape and how the financial industry in the German-speaking countries is adopting blockchain (Dr. Dirk Siegel & Jens Hermann Paulsen, Deloitte Germany)
14:40 Coffee break
15:05 How to drive innovation in Europe: Blockchain, A.I., Quantum Computing, Data Centers and the Cloud: Leveraging the future building blocks of the financial system. (Dominik Friedel, NTT)
15:30 Pitches of best-in-class blockchain startups (Benjamin Horvath, Blockrocket)
15:55 RTX21, title to be announced soon
16:20 Coffee break
16:45 Panel discussion (members to be announced soon)
17:10 Networking and drinks
LOCATION AND DATE:
Location: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, Adickesallee 32-34, 60322 Frankfurt am Main
Date: Monday, November 11, 2019, 13h00 – 20h00 with networking and drinks
Language: English, German
Registration required via Eventbrite; Maximum number of participants: 250
The conference is free of charge but there is a limited number of seats. Therefore, please RSVP your free spot on Eventbrite. This is important since you can only join the meetup with a valid Eventbrite ticket.
RSVPs are not yet available
0 people are attending Finance 4.0: Regulatory Compliant Solutions for Digital & Crypto Assets