VII Blockchain Economic Forum – Singapore, Nov 14
November 14, 2019 @ 14:30 – 20:00
REGISTRATION is required at: https://bef.latoken.com/asia
FREE TICKETS is available for meetup.com members — use the promocode “meetup” to get your complementary pass!
The 7th Blockchain Economic Forum gathers VC funds, private investors, capital markets firms, and entrepreneurs to discuss the potential structural change in capital markets and payments systems.
Most of the participants are invited personally from selected capital markets and technology firms.
LOCATION: Seoul, Hong Kong, Singapore
14:30 – 15:00 Registration and welcome coffee
15:00 – 16:00 Round Table Money 2025: Private banks, Central banks or Blockchain Digital Currencies?
– Blockchain currency vs private bank layers
– Digital Currencies: Central banks vs Blockchain
– Remittances and Corporate transborder payments
– The monetary policy and governance for Libra and L
16:00 – 17:00 Round Table Fundraising on blockchain / IEOs
– Best fundraising practices from 130 IEOs on LATOKEN
– How LATOKEN connects investors and entrepreneurs to build the future
– How to build a team and prototype with a unicorn potential?
– How to launch Landing templates which sell?
– How to attract 1m target audience and convert into contributions?
– From Supply Chain, to IoT and AI
17:00 – 18:00 Round Table Venture Capital 2025: Liquidity via Tokenization?
– A million of angel investors worldwide
– VCs selling portfolio via transborder IEOs
– VC Funds’ NAV Real-time Mark to Market
– Do LPs need liquidity?
18:00 – 19:00 Round Table Seeking Alpha: The Traders and Portfolio investors panel
– Fundamentals, algorithms, contagion and the market structure
– What is the active crypto user base and is there growing traction?
– What is the market potential: a few million or a billion users?
– Relative value and directional strategies overview
19:00 – 20:00 LATOKEN Evening Reception
20:00 – 22:00 Private Investors’ Dinner: LATOKEN DEX HFT Security and Money Markets
0 people are attending VII Blockchain Economic Forum – Singapore, Nov 14